You can install the Xiaomi Mi 11i Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer. The installation process is quite similar to the standard Windows Application.
- Now select the downloaded package “Choose update package” and press “update” to confirm the installation.
- If you have merely unlocked and then relocked the bootloader, you should be fine.
- Once you have downloaded the Samsung stock firmware (.zip) for your device.
- You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool.
- Some functionalities might be compatible with other Xiaomi devices (Android one ones for example, or Blackshark).
Now select the downloaded package “Choose update package” and press “update” to confirm the installation. Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone to the PC with the USB cable. Now your Xiaomi phone will boot in the fastboot mode and you will see the MI Bunny on the screen of your phone.
Xiami flash tool is the official flashing tool which is developed by Xiaomi corporation to flash Xiaomi devices which are powered by Qualcomm chipsets. The best way to cope with android problems such as bootloop or hang because of the virus. If that happens on your Xiaomi Mi 6 Sagit, you can try this flash. Because it will replace with fresh Mi 6 firmware stock rom without any problems. So before flashing on this Xiaomi Mi 6, backup important data first to the PC or internal memory. For flash fastboot ROM, connect the phone to the PC.
All Xiaomi labeled phones have a built-in update installer that helps you to install official ROMs. However, you’ll still need to download a stock ROM to proceed with these entire stock ROM (firmware) instructions. To grab an MIUI ROM, you’ll need the MIUI downloader app (Play Store link). MIUI software update installs the latest features and improvements for the Xiaomi, Mi, Redmi, and Poco devices.
Once the ROM has been selected, you must click the “refresh” button. This will display all of the devices connected to your computer.